Thursday, March 13, 2008

Brotherly Love

Rachel came home from Theater Group in quite a huff. I alternate driving with another mom in the group. This was Rachel's second time driving with the other family. She was not happy. Apparently the little sister, who Rachel sat next to in the car, was quite annoying. According to Rachel, the little girl was very loud the whole time. Rachel says she yelled in her ear most of the ride. I can't blame her for being annoyed by that. Alex was outraged when he heard about the little girl's actions. My little man is very black and white about how people should behave, although he makes exceptions for his own behavior. After hearing about her awful experience, Alex said, "That's it! No one yells in my sister's ear!"
Then he added "Except me!"

2 comments:

Stephanie Kay said...

How sweet... I think. = ) I remember having the same attitude about my little brother.

Anonymous said...

I remember the outrage I felt if anyone messed with my little sister. That job was MINE!! (Remember- no one messes with my kin!)
Love Ya,
Nance