Saturday, February 2, 2008

My meme: 4 things

I've been tagged by Stephanie to reveal some exciting facts about myself. It's called a "meme". Prepare to be spellbound.

4 Jobs I've Had:
1. Office work- Registrar's Office at BU
2. Chambermaid on Block Island
3. Daycare worker during summers at college- When I decided my future kids wouldn't be going to one.
4. Special Education Teacher in public school. - When I decided my future children would be homeschooled.

4 Movies Watched Over and Over:
1. Apollo 13- that's the only movie I've watched over and over again.

4 Places I've Lived:
1. Warwick, RI
2. Boston, Ma
3. Block Island, RI
4. An undisclosed location in RI. (in case you're a psycho, stalker type)

4 TV Shows I Watch:
1. Lost
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Big Brother
4. Flip That House

4 Places I've Been:
1. Jamaica
2. Aruba
3. Bermuda
4. Wyoming

4 People who e-mail Me Regularly:
1. Christine
2. Myra
3. Betty
4. Mom and Dad

4 Favorite Things to Eat:
1. Snickers, of course.
2. Good Chinese food.
3. Ice Cream
4. Galumkis

4 Places I'd Rather Be:
1. On the balcony of a cruise ship, alone, reading a book. The Mediterranean would be nice.
2. At Disney
3. At the beach. Any beach will do, as long as it's 80 degrees.
4. In my bed reading a book.

4 Things I Look Forward to This Year:
1. Turning 40! (trying to have a positive attitude)
2. Obsessing about next year's curriculum.
3. Olivia (hopefully) finishing up with speech therapy.
4. I'm sure we'll have a family vacation at some point.

3 comments:

Stephanie Kay said...

Dear stalker, psycho type,

I know her current undisclosed location. I can be bought. Email me and we can discuss your payment plan. = )

Amy said...

I love "Flip That House", too! Would you ever consider flipping yourself?

Amy said...

Maybe I should clarify...flipping a house! :)