Thursday, February 7, 2008

10 things I love about God

1. He loved me first. And He continues to love me, regardless of how unlovable I can be.
2. Even when things seem random and out of control, I can trust Him. He's got it all under control.
3. He gives me peace in my heart, when it doesn't make sense to have peace.
4. He puts joy in my heart, regardless of my circumstances.
5. He has put love in my heart for the people I personally don't find very lovable.
6. His ways are always better than my ways.
7. He forgives me, although I don't deserve His forgiveness and disappoint Him daily.
8. He shows me the difference between what I want to do for Him, and what He wants to do through me.
9. He is my hiding place, my counselor, my all in all.
10. He's shown me who I really am- I am His, a daughter of the King...a real life princess.

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Beautifulpost. Such love, such wonderous love...

Daisy said...

Okay, so normally, I can spell but I'm stuck on that foggy isle. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Amen!