Joey's surgery has been moved to Monday morning. I'm not sure why, but I assume he's doing OK if they're going to wait. (I got my information third hand from my 13 year old niece- so no details) Please continue to pray for him. Thanks!
Editted: Ok, it looks like my niece didn't know what she was talking about. Joey had a procedure today where they went in through an artery in his leg. They were hoping to open up an artery that was malformed, and too small for blood to flow through. They'll know by late tonight or early tomorrow how successful the surgery was. If things look good, they will be able to hold off on the open heart surgery until he is 5 months old. If not he'll have the surgery on Monday to close the hole in his heart.