Thursday, December 6, 2007

My break from reality

Tomorrow's the big day! My family is taking off for 9 fun-filled days in Disney!! The kids are calling today, "Disney-Eve". It's all very exciting. My Mom and Dad will drive over to spend 4 days with us. So for a few days, at least, we won't be outnumbered by the kids. But there's much to do to get ready. So, today I'll be a total stress case, as is a family tradition. But tomorrow, now that's another story. Tomorrow I become "vacation Mommy." I'm sure the kids will really appreciate me then, after being traumatized today by "stressed- out- getting ready for vacation- mommy. " I have to admit, that I never did finish my Christmas cards, still have a little shopping to do, and about 30 dozen cookies to bake....but who cares?...I'm going to Disney!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie Kay said...

You can always buy those cookies. And that distant cousin doesn't really NEED a Christmas Card. But fun in the sun and warmth...now that shouldn't be missed!!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, can I come?

momtofivekids said...

Have a wonderful time! We went to Disney May 2006-fun, fun, fun!