Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm back...

not sure where I went, or why...but I'm back...I think. I really don't know what happened! Summer flew by, while I obsessed about curriculum. The kids had a fun filled week at day camp, while I obsessed about decluttering. We started back at school in late August. After all that obsessing about curriculum, I couldn't wait to start. We're off to a great start. The calendar is quickly filling up. Who says homeschoolers don't get out enough? Are you kidding! Take a look at my calendar. I think we actually get out too much! But that's life with three kids. Ballet, soccer, theater, iceskating, girl scouts...you get the picture...and that doesn't count all the homeschool get togethers we enjoy. Somehow I'm managing to be out and about, and still educate the kids. I've had to let go of some things. Like my deep desire to be done with school everyday by noon. Some (most) days that's just not possible. I thought we'd just get an early start, but I forgot we're not morning people. So I just let it go...somedays we're still doing school when the buses roll by...but that's ok. It usually means we spent the better part of the day having fun!
Well, I hope to be more consistent with posting. I realized I was talking to myself way too much...time to start blogging again. At least here I can delude myself into thinking I'm not just talking to myself!